Monday, July 14, 2008

Why Is GM Failing?

I can answer this. They are greedy.

I have my car in the shop and my nearly 4 year old car has to have all four of the Rotors replaced. $800 later, I am more than a bit pissed, because the part is obviously defective and they will not throw me a bone.

If GM builds crappy piece of shit cars like my Malibu, then they can screw off. I told the service representative that I wasn't mad at him, but at GM; and to let his manager know that this would be the last car I buy from that dealership or GM. I have been buying there for 20 years, 5 cars. I was literally in tears after the call, because America is failing.

If Honda or Toyota are listening, let me know what you have to offer. I will need a new car next year and saying that make me sick. I grew up in Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..