Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wanted

I got to see the movie Wanted today and I have to say it's very good, as far as action movies go. The stunts (heavy with CGI) were spectacular and of course beyond possible. Nothing different than a Bond movie really. Not for kids though, there's lots of violence and blood.

At the end of the movie, the man character looks at the camera and pretty much insults the audience. I felt offended for a second but thought about it and I do have some control over my life, more than most people I think. So the feeling passed.

Side note; Angelina is racing towards "the wall". The splat will be scary and I predict a lot of plastic is in her future.

The Trailer; http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/wanted/

I noticed they are remaking The Day The Earth Stood Still. I hope they don't botch that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..