Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Quick Look At Life

Um, where do I start? I feel I should go watch BBC news (because I hate the news here in the US). Screw that, they just recap the stories I was following all day on-line.

My kid plays video games in the basement from 9AM, till 11:30PM every day/night, it has been going on all summer. He goes to the pool some times and treks the mile up to the convenience store for a smoothie and candy. He has (at my insistence) dropped off job applications at every shop/store in the area. I wonder why he can't find work? Any guesses?

The US is over-run with illegal aliens (stuff that "undocumented" and "migrant worker" crap up your....). I have about 1/3 of my neighbors unable to communicate with me. Not a good situation, especially when we have a mosquito outbreak that I want to NIX, just these guys can't read the notices I put up. These people are here illegally and need to be dealt with quickly.

We have people ready to work. I see them on the street corners all over the place, begging for work and hand-outs. There are many "legals" sitting at home, drawing unemployment and often going hungry on that meager handout.

What to do? ICE and INS can step things up, I think. We have to take our country back and let our politicians know we want a better life for Americans. We want some action, now. Don't get me wrong, I don't personally hate these "aliens", I just hate what they caused both of my sons to go through; NO WORK. Putting these kids on welfare or unemployment won't help either, I am sure anyone can understand that.

What a difference, since the time I was 15 in the late 1970's and working as a dishwasher/bus boy at a Chinese restaurant. There are no white kids doing that kind of work anymore. Those jobs are all taken, with the pay undercut by "aliens".

We don't need them to prop up our economy. We have plenty of "home grown" unskilled labor. You just have to get them out of the basements of America and put them to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..