Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another Hang-Up..

I don't know who's side I should come down on in this matter. I guess I say kill them all though, they were in a brutal regime and probably took part in the many many murders and blatant rapes.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7089872.stm

I just want it to go away like the Nazi did after WW2, swept under the legal rug. I suppose the biggest problem I have is that the US supported Saddam when he wanted to attack Iran after the US puppet Government fell there. What a historical mess and Iran has not forgotten any of this.

That's the root cause of all of these problems with the honorable Persians. The US took a US sized collective shit on them. The US has to stop fucking meddling in other's business. Like Pakistan, Iran, Israel... If we just sit back and watch, they will sort things out one way or another. Lets start drilling in Alaska right away though.. just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..