Thursday, November 22, 2007

Well Slap Me Silly

I had a pretty good Thanksgiving. The turkey was perfect! I was with both of my sons. Football sucked and my youngest son sprayed me with Pam cooking spray, but besides that, all was good. I made him skin potatoes for the first time. He did ok, but was slow.

I even had an "out of the blue" call from my cousin Ritchie, who I like a lot. We don't talk much and have nothing in common, but he's a good guy, very funny and a talented cartoonist.

I got the leaves raked before I started cooking, but after supper a front moved through and the wind seems to have piled up every loose leaf in the neighborhood in my yard. That never ends, I have been raking the yard since July.

Now I have a nice little buzz going, listening to the Doors and I am writing a dumb blog. Good day then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..