Friday, November 2, 2007

Another year wasted..

I know, it is only November. But I am looking back at this year (outside of work) and I have not really accomplished much. I did get my son into and out of Driving School (including 3 trips to the Maryland version of the "DMV", called the MVA).

I am in the process or building new flower boxes, out of PVC fake wood, to replace the rotting wooden ones. Almost done. I did get a new 50" plasma flat screen and figured out how to wire it up on my own, even got the High Def setup. It's going to be great for the games. I just don't have any friends to watch it with.

I guess my biggest fault is that I have not tried to make any new friends. I don't really need any though. I would like a girlfriend, one of those "no strings attached" ones. If that's a sticking point, I would settle for some twine or better yet, some thread attached.

I do have my eye on a certain lady, but she is in a bit of turmoil...um, it would probably wind up way too complicated.

I have been looking for a hobby and I think I have had a breakthrough on a story I started and hit a brick wall on. I will try to get into that and stop these pitiful posts. I think I still won't make any friends by writing a book. A catch 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..