Saturday, November 17, 2007

Want To Play Spin The Bottle?

That's what the UN does all the time and this is just another example.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7098902.stm

I guess I will just sit back and watch at this point. I am sick of arguing and writing about it. All of you believers, just go ahead and panic (just because some scientists want to get published by putting up incomplete and non-global studies). The scientist motto; "Publish Or Die". Even if it's crap and they know it.

If anyone wants to argue that climate is global and not regional, please contact me. Look at the last summer. Floods in England, Africa and Texas. Drought in California, the whole eastern US and Greece.

So you know, this massive CO2 increase is depicted graphically below. 1 is the year 1810 and 2 is the projected year 2010. 200 years, and we are showing the increase in CO2 in parts per million in the air... Click the image below to see the drastic change over the whole Industrial Revolution.




This is the graph they want you to see and be utterly shocked by;


It's the same data as I show in the first graph, it just has the top cut off. Much prettier. And how scary this looks, eh? I have to wonder, if all that CO2 was rising from 1860 to 1960, how can they rely on Ice Core Data? Wasn't the ice starting to melt already? Where's that data? What is the "global" sea level increase this year? No answer. What Island has already sunk beneath the waves? None. Why are you on an island at sea level anyway? That's stupid.

I'm just glad I have a good fridge, I should be able to muttle through...come on ice maker, my drink is empty.

All I know is, the US and Canada used to be covered with Glaciers (see Ice Age) and those are all gone. How high did the sea level rise then? What was sunk then? Where were humans then and what was our "carbon footprint"? Think about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..